Monday, December 21, 2009

Touch my (print) Box




This is where What November Was and Morning Portraits are living. I am becoming more obsessed with objects that surround photographs and photography itself such as film canisters, print envelopes, packaging for the film and paper, and receipts for processing. So i have started scanning in these objects as well because their presence is important to my process.
Oh and thanks for the paper Traverse, I finally printed on it after a year and a half.

3 comments:

mike master mike said...

i like this idea. maybe just because i can easily identify with it. maybe everyone can and it's genius.

SarahIdean said...

Thanks Mike! What have you been working on? Take some photos with that DSLR camera I know you have a box some place and share! 'Cause sharing is caring.

Anonymous said...

yeah for finally using the paper i gave you!!!