Saturday, June 20, 2009

is this going to be forever?

Schools out. Family is gone. I have time for my thoughts. Oh God.
Here are a few new photos from the last weeks of school and graduation:
The newly southern gentleman Luke Walen

William Grace at his opening in Jamaican Plain
NESOP 09 class photo
At the liquor store


I need to buy a new scanner, the one I have was given to me for free maybe 4 or 5 years ago, before I knew anything about scanning. Drug store prints are getting too expensive for my tight budget. But I have to say that one of my favorite things to do is dig through boxes of old photographs. You know those photo album rejects that everyone's parents have hidden away in the closet. Mmmm.
I'm still working on my summer plans, I just wish it would stop raining.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey,sarah i admire your work and your story. i do stencil t shirts and art mix with creativity means everything to me too. im currently working on an ebay store. ?, is it profitable to put your photos in nice frames for sell?. anyway, i wish you allot of success and blessings. by the way thinks for helping find the mylar paper and save a $1.46 on my purchased. c u someday good luck!!